Energy Services Administrator
Reporting to the Energy Services Manager, the successful applicant will play a key role in supporting
the Energy Services Department. They will be involved in all back-office support functions within the
department and will have the opportunity to contribute significantly to the development of the
business. The projects involved will present an exciting opportunity for the applicant to broaden and
develop their career and to assist in the shaping of a vital part of the client's growth strategy. The
nature of the job will change over time as the needs of the business change. It is a requirement of
the job to contribute to the development of the role to reflect the changing needs of the organisation.
The job requires commitment, flexibility, and adaptability on the part of the jobholder to meet the
demands of the job. The individual must have a forward-thinking approach and be able to work
Key responsibilities and accountability's:
* Draft and review contracts as required.
* Maintain documentation for both internal and external audits.
* Ensure customer handover documentation for projects is prepared and issued.
* Invoice and payment management for both external vendors and customers.
* PO generation and budget tracking.
* Manage the delivery of department promotional material.
* Assist with Internal Communication activities.
* Organise conferences, workshops, awareness days and trade shows.
* Assist with ad-hoc projects as they arise.
(Qualifications, experience, skills or knowledge you MUST SHOW YOU HAVE to be considered for the job)
* 12 months previous experience in a busy administrative role.
* Proven experience of data entry.
* Previous experience using and working with SAP or similar products.
* Strong IT skills, demonstrating a high level of proficiency in MS Office.
* Demonstrable experience of dealing with both internal and external customers.
(used to help decide between candidates who meet ALL the Essential Criteria)
* Previous experience using Sales-force or similar products.
* A third level qualification in business, administration or similar.
* Knowledge of energy efficiency products and solutions.
* Clean driving licence.
* Managing Relations
* Drive for Results
* Taking Ownership
The job requires a considerable degree of commitment, flexibility, and adaptability on the part of the
job holders to meet quality standards and work deadlines. The individual must have a forward-thinking approach and be able to work independently.