We are currently seeking a driven and enthusiastic Warehouse Operative to join a fast-paced team at a manufacturing facility located in Newcastle, Co. Dublin.
This Warehouse Operative job offers a desirable Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5.00pm working week with the opportunity to work additional flexible overtime hours (€16.50 p.h.).
The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude and positive work ethic demonstrating efficiency and adaptability.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to take a step forward in their career and join a large, well-established, and thriving team with excellent progression opportunities.
- Working as part of a structured team, whilst also using your own initiative to complete jobs assigned to you with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast passed environment.
- An energetic can-do attitude will be required with strong attention to detail.
- Previous experience working within a warehouse role (ideal but not necessary as training will be provided).
- Strong work ethic and willingness to work overtime when required, to cope with demand.
- Reliability and punctuality are a must.
- Valid Manual Handling (ideal but not necessary as certification will be provided)
- Own Transport - as are facility is not on a direct bus or transport route.
- Flexible overtime at 1.5x payOnsite parkingCanteen facilitiesFull training providedOpportunities to advanceAnnual Bonus + gift vouchers
Apply for Warehouse Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly