Maintenance Technician - Days/Evenings
Manpower Ireland have partnered with one of Ireland's largest poultry processors. My client specialises in coated, marinated, cooked and raw frozen poultry across food service and retail. First established in 1989 with their head office being a purpose-built facility comprising of two separate factories and is home to 160 colleagues located just outside Arklow.
Due to company growth, we are now seeking to appoint an experienced Maintenance Technician, this role will demand flexibility and cross-functional liaison and co-operation.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Provide maintenance and technical support for production and utilities.
- Assist in the setting up and maintenance of the engineering workshop and spare parts storage facility.
- Assist in operation of the computerized maintenance management system and planned preventative maintenance system.
- Execution of work orders generated by the computerized maintenance management system.
- Nontrade specific work is required to be executed.
- Adhere to the Safety and Environmental policies. Adhere to safe working practices as set out by the Safety Statement.
- Carry out planned/unplanned maintenance on equipment/utilities.
- Carry out on-going troubleshooting on equipment/utilities.
- A minimum of 2-3 years' experience post apprenticeship.
- A suitable qualification in an electrical / mechanical engineering discipline.
- Minimum of an electrical or mechanical apprenticeship and or an electrical or mechanical engineering degree.
If you are interested in this role, please apply directly with your updated CV or contact Enya McBrierty in Manpower Group Ireland.
Apply for Maintenance Technician - Days/Evenings
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly