Senior Instructional Designer
Senior Enablement / Learning Instructional Designer
Hosted by Manpower
ManpowerGroup Ireland have an exciting new opportunity with our client SAP! This is a 23 contract role employed with ManpowerGroup Ireland.
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device - SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition.
About the Team
The mission of SAP Sales Learning is to help accelerate the success of customer- and partner-facing employees within SAP. This is executed by top quality training and enablement programs, closely aligned to SAP strategy and business priorities, with the goal to impact revenue, profitability and employee engagement.
The Learning2Go organization within SAP Sales Learning owns, drives and develops training, enablement and competency development programs focused on most relevant skills for sales in virtual and digital approaches, such as virtual live classroom trainings, high-touch virtual workshops, video-based learning, online simulations and micro-learning. Key elements are the definition, alignment and execution of a high-quality and high-impact enablement portfolio, jointly with global and regional stakeholders, fully aligned to business strategy and targets. This is an innovative organization that also serves as central point of contact and thought leader for all aspects of digital and virtual training and enablement for the organization.
Purpose and Objectives:
The Instructional Design & Content Development Team within Learning2Go is focused on providing strategic guidance, coaching and support as well as plan, design and create learning offerings for sales according to top strategic priorities. This includes learning programs for business go-to-market initiatives, specific sales roles and sales skills development.
The Senior Enablement / Learning Instructional Designer (f/m) is responsible for the coordination and execution of instructional design for sales skills courses as well as broader selling skills learning journeys, ensuring that the learning provided meets the business objectives, is exciting and well-structured for the audience and actionable for immediate application.
The role is extremely interesting because of its variety of topics, broad range of stakeholders and complexity due to the number of offerings.
Main ResponsibilitiesDesign and Development Expertise
- Create learning curricula and eLearning courses: lead the design and development of training initiatives in the areas of sales processes, SAP systems and products, industry knowledge, and the SAP corporate vision
- Consult on projects and recommend design ideas: partner with sales enablement teams, subject matter experts, and trainers to establish content needs
- Partner with enablement teams to ensure a training needs analysis has been conducted to identify the knowledge, skills, and competencies required of learners for them to complete job tasks efficiently and effectively
- Transform technical content into engaging and immersive learning experiences
- Create courses and learning content using an array of eLearning and video development tools (Articulate Storyline, Articulate Rise, Camtasia, Vyond, Adobe Photoshop and InDesign)
- Create virtual live courses and workshops based on design concepts for maximum interactivity and learner engagement, using virtual deployment platforms, such as Zoom
- Write and edit storyboards, interactive scripts, and other learning documentation
- Design and develop additional training materials including PowerPoint presentations, virtual and live instructor-led training sessions, participant/facilitator guides, and job aids
- Ensure your content is clear, accurate, consistent, and free of spelling and grammatical errors
- Design visually appealing, modern, professional content that adheres to brand guidelines
- Audit courses and assist with evaluating the effectiveness of learning programs, making recommendations accordingly
- Apply an understanding of adult learning theories and methodologies
- Remain current with industry trends and practices; challenge yourself to continually innovate and improve your work and the work of your team as a whole
- Work with learning management system (LMS) administrator to plan for launch and reporting on eLearning courses you create
- Effectively and successfully manage multiple projects to achieve project goals and meet deadlines
- Work collaboratively with diverse stakeholders to achieve project goals
- Build relationships with cross-functional partners to understand how global audience of learners engages with your content Work collaboratively with training vendors where applicable to create and deliver high quality, best in class SAP relevant trainings.
Skills and Competencies/ Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in instructional design, education, communications, or related field with writing emphasis
- 3+ years of corporate instructional design experience
- Portfolio of work samples demonstrating knowledge of instructional design models and adult learning theories, as well as proficiency in eLearning authoring tools and other design tools
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Highly organized and quality-oriented with attention to details while keeping a good overview
- Strong team player who can work collaboratively with colleagues on all levels of the organization especially in virtual and international teams
- Experience with the following tools preferred: Articulate Storyline, Articulate Rise, Camtasia, Vyond, Zoom. Optional: Adobe Photoshop and InDesign.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US @ ManpowerGroup
Manpower is the global leader in contingent and permanent staffing. We are proud to have received several global awards and achievements, including being named to Ethisphere's "World's Most Ethical Companies" list for eleven consecutive years - more than any organization in the industry.
We offer our employees a range of great benefits, online training courses, as well as professional advice and support to get you settled into your new role at SAP, with continued support throughout your tenure with us.
If you are interested in working with ManpowerGroup onsite at SAP, please apply!