French Marketing Analyst
Our client is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the Forbes Global 2000, Fortune 500 and is ranked among the fastest growing companies in the world. They are a product led digital corporation that provides digital products, digital IT services, including technology, consulting, and operations services.
Ideal candidates will be comfortable understanding social media campaigns and Pages. Applicant must have experience with dealing with tool bugs, have an eye for detail, appetite for research and gathering data insights and the ability to use that to improve processes and standard.
Purpose of the Role:
- Customer Service, technical and troubleshooting support for all geo requests
- Review requests from page administrators needing assistance
- Complete requests based on the policies outlined by the client
- Ensure Policy Enforcement on all supported workflows.
- Identify trends of abuse that highlight gaps in policies
- Raise awareness to the teams and Team Leader about potentially problematic content to enhance policy definitions
- Client Interaction
- Proper grammar, spelling and tone when interacting with internal and external clients regarding requests, both in English and native language.
- Ability to explain policy in a way that internal and external clients can understand without violating privacy and disclosure requirements
- Offline review: Working Knowledge on ability to review user generated content and decide whether it's compliant with policy
Areas of Responsibilities:
- Stakeholder/Business Management:
- Update required applications & tools and keep SME and TL informed of new issues
- Respond through email and chat in a timely manner
- Meet/Exceed targets set within the key research activities
- Ensure exceptional viability / acceptance rate
- Process Improvements and Adherence:
- Meet process SLAs / metrics - productivity and quality targets within the established timelines
- Ensure process guidelines are followed and met as documented.
- Stay updated with the process knowledge / changes - refer to knowledge updates/ repositories to effectively process transactions
- Adhere to security practices set by organization
- Project Control, Management and Review / Program delivery:
- Receive tickets/work on issues related to respective process
- Raise/update CRM tool under required categories for issues identified and escalate to the SME / TL
- Customer Relationship Management:
- Provide information, troubleshoot bugs and/or issues, update required applications & tools and keep SME and TL informed of new issues
- Contribute to and participate proactively in knowledge sharing sessions
- Participate and contribute to organizational activities
- Personal Excellence:
- Record own attendance and time sheet related data
- Complete mandatory training for self as identified
- Align individual goals with team objectives (work cohesively with the team)
- Education Guidelines (Typical):
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience