About the Opportunity
The successful applicant will become a member of the in-process QC Chemistry team onsite. The in-process QCC team supports the aseptic filling lines, bulk product identifications, water analysis and analysing foreign matter and glass damage found during the inspection process. Engage with our Continuous Improvement programme to share your ideas and experience to further optimise our laboratory function. Comply with all regulatory and safety guidelines to protect yourself, your colleagues and our patients.
- Cleaning verifications of aseptic filling line equipment
- Bulk product identification testing
- Water Analysis (TOC, conductivity, nitrates, appearance)
- Foreign matter and glass damage analysis
- Effective interaction with other departments
To excel in this role you will need to have:-
- Degree in Science (Chemistry preferred)
- Operational experience of quality laboratories in a fast moving manufacturing environment.
- Detailed knowledge of quality management systems, pharmaceutical manufacturing operations, requirements for cGLP, pharmacopoeial methods and stability.
- Understand relevant quality/compliance regulations.