German Support Agent
Our client is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the Forbes Global 2000, Fortune 500 and is ranked among the fastest growing companies in the world. They are a product led digital corporation that provides digital products, digital IT services, including technology, consulting, and operations services.
This support agent will be challenged with having to balance day-to day service/support of customers, while also identifying innovative ways to solve problems and help to identify gaps in processes.
Ideal candidates will be comfortable understanding social media, have an appetite for research and gathering data insights and the ability to use that to evolve client advertising platforms, a high level of comfort working with cross functional partners, and a strong analytical mindset. Successful team members have a passion for business success, strong attention to detail, analytical problem-solving abilities, and keen eyes for operational inefficiencies.
- 1 to 5 years working in a service/customer service/sales organization
- Professional customer service skills: solutions mindset, helping nature, passion for the customer and customer experience
- Demonstrated capability to create world-class customer experiences with each interaction
- Fluent in English and German (Written & Oral)
- Must have exceptional grammar and typing accuracy skills - experience with business communication
- Client focused and solutions oriented; Good problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to comprehend and analyze client situations and apply the right solution
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively on a team
- Self-learner interested in both the how and the why
- Ability to educate customers on policy and product questions
- Ability to prioritize effectively according to changing circumstances and manage multiple projects while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Ability to follow processes without being blinkered by them
- 1-5 years' customer service experience
- E-mail and chat support experience - ideal
- Success in this position requires exceptional customer service skills; a willingness to experiment; the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team-focused environment; and a passion for helping others achieve results.
- For more information on this role and other potential opportunities, contact Ciarrai Healy at firstname.lastname@example.org