IT Recruitment Delivery Consultant
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and workforce solutions. We operate in over 50 countries worldwide, deploying more than 38,000 skilled professionals across the IT every day.
Our team in Dublin is expanding and we are currently looking to hire an experienced IT Recruitment Delivery Consultant!
How does every day look like in Experis?
In Experis team we solely focus on IT professional's recruitment. Our priority is to build successful business relationships with local businesses and efficiently deliver the talent. We act as our client's partners, and it is in our best interest to provide them with an excellent service. Experis focuses on various IT sectors, from junior IT technical support roles to Infrastructure/Network Engineers, Software Developers, IT Project Managers. The key focus for this role will be a blend of both permanent & contract IT recruitment.
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day account delivery of several key Clients
- Proactive in developing relationships face to face and over the phone both with the clients and internally within ManpowerGroup
- Client-facing with daily accountability for performance versus KPI's and SLA's
- Full responsibility for the end to end recruitment process for a range of skill-sets
- Managing the candidate experience to ensure a professional and memorable journey from initial contact through to start-date
- Working closely with the clients hiring community to support identification of suitable candidate profiles and ensure personality fits for a variety of different teams
- Working in a structure, organised and professional manner ensuring all administration duties are performed to the highest level, meeting strict recruitment process and GDPR requirements
- Responsibility for all actions, demonstrating ability, passion and an overriding commitment to quality and the needs of our clients
- You will be required to go on-site with clients as required and determined by the business
Skills & Experience
- Recruitment experience required specifically from IT and Technology sectors
- Proven track record in exceeding KPI's and revenue targets
- Client-facing skills and the ability to provide best-in class customer satisfaction
- Self-motivated and drive by over-achievement
- Proven ability to take ownership and drive results
- Organised, focused, innovation and passionate
- Team player with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
On the offer
- Providing talent to well-established and recognisable IT companies across Ireland
- Being a part of multicultural team with solid IT recruitment experience
- Opportunity to work fully remotely from anywhere in Ireland and 4 weeks a year from anywhere in the world!
- 300 euro allowance for office desk/chair purchase
- Full online induction and generous benefits package
If you are interested, do not hesitate to apply directly. We look forward to hearing from you!