Global Benefits Program Manager
Reporting directly to the Director of Global Benefits, you will work as part of a Global team to manage benefit and wellness programs, in addition to time off and leave of absence policies across EMEA and APJ. You are skilled at managing multiple programs in parallel, are adaptable, agile and can effectively work with multifunctional partners at all levels and in various locations. You are passionate about employee benefits and make informed, timely decisions about programs while balancing business needs and employee experience. In your work, you will uphold our company values and contribute to the success of our business.
Dropbox is now a Virtual First company, which means work outside of an office will be the primary experience for all employees based anywhere in Ireland.
- Oversee the administration of all benefit, time off and leave programs across all locations
- Manage operational aspects of benefits across multiple locations i.e. budgeting, renewals, ensuring programs align to local market and statutory requirements etc.
- Work with our network of brokers, partners and providers to ensure benefits are competitive and align with our team philosophy, while focusing on employee experience
- Project manage, define and conduct market analysis as required
- Manage/lead strategic international projects e.g. introducing a new benefit, enhancing or changing a benefit etc.
- Bring creative and thoughtful solutions to business or program issues as they arise
- Act as a strategic partner for business by gathering and synthesising all relevant data to a decision, presenting it in a lucid way enabling stakeholders to make informed decisions
- Collaborate with Global Benefits team on team wide projects, to scale processes and innovate programs
- Partner with Compensation team on Total Rewards projects
- You possess 3 or more years of International Benefits experience
- Experience establishing and building new benefits programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have excellent judgement and problem-solving capabilities; as well as the ability to make thoughtful decisions
- You are intellectually curious and have a creative, solutions-based mindset
- You are analytically driven; you utilise qualitative and quantitative approaches to problem solving
- You possess experience driving key programs and processes
- You have the ability to flex your style and build trust across the business
- You are agile, fearless, and able to adapt to shifting priorities
- You effectively partner with cross-functional partners (e.g. Finance, Legal) and the broader HR team to build a better employee experience for employees
- Your attitude is "we, not I"