Linguistics Expert - German
Our client is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the Forbes Global 2000, Fortune 500 and is ranked among the fastest growing companies in the world. They are a product led digital corporation that provides digital products, digital IT services, including technology, consulting, and operations services
As a Linguistics Expert, you will join our clients growing team of linguists working on an exciting Natural Language Processing Program.
What you will do:
- Annotate linguistic data and contribute to grammar development work
- Process and regress Field annotators defects
- Identify and address gaps in annotations
- Evaluate, update, and distribute annotation guidelines
- Monitor data acquisition and curation
- Develop and review gold data in consultation with the client
- Native-level proficiency in German, and fluency in English
- Degree in Linguistics, Speech Science, or related Language fields
- You understand that language data is the underpinning of all current language technologies.
- You love practical language analysis as well as theoretical.
- You're quick to learn and implement new label sets.
- Experience annotating data with linguistic, syntactic, semantic, pragmatic, phonetic, or prosodic information
- Python language programming experience would be advantageous
- Comprehensive suite of benefits
- Opportunity to join a thriving linguistics program
For more information on this role or potential opportunities in the Multilingual space please contact Ciarraí Healy on 01-6455228 or firstname.lastname@example.org