Manpower has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Process Engineer to join their Life Sciences client based in Waterford. This is a 12-month contract initially.
About the Opportunity
As a Process Engineer you will provide leadership and support to vial inspection team to ensure appropriate standards are met. You will be involved in the development and implementation of improvement initiatives in vial inspection operations and you will be involved in the execution and closure of process investigations.
In this role you will:
- Liaise with external and internal customers, suppliers and agencies to define and improve inspection operations.
- Optimise the vial inspection operation.
- Assist in the implementation of capital projects.
- Act as process lead for inspection development.
- Implementation and monitoring of performance metrics.
- Lead cycle time reduction initiatives in conjunction with inspection teams.
* Process development programme design / plant trials, execution and implementation.
* Lead and participate in the execution of process investigations
Qualifications/ Education & work experience
* Degree in Chemical, Mechanical, Process or equivalent Engineering discipline.
* Experience in a technical role.
* Experience of sterile pharmaceutical manufacturing environment beneficial.
* Technical knowledge of relevant manufacturing technology.
* Pharmaceutical inspection knowledge a bonus
Apply for Process Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly