Technical Support Associate - Product Support
Support Associate Product Support
Hosted by Manpower
ManpowerGroup Ireland have an exciting new opportunity with our client SAP! This is a 6-month contract role employed with ManpowerGroup Ireland.
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device - SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition.
Purpose and Objectives:
As a "Product Support Associate", you will work directly with Customers to solve their issues and help them to use SAP's products as expected, in a timely manner and with seamless communication workflow. You will be given training and guidelines as how to run "best in class" service against Product Support processes. Your key focus will be our Customer's satisfaction and Customer Centric mindset. Your innovative spirit will be encouraged, many good ideas from our Engineers already became success stories in our transformation journey. In this role, a key element is ensuring your adherence to SAP's Core Values and commitment to provide a best of class experience to both our internal/external Customers and colleagues.
If you're passionate about success and are results driven, this job might be for you. SAP's key expectations should be fulfilled through the delivery of tasks below
Success -Commit to the success of customers, partners, colleagues, and SAP
- Achieve excellent level of customer satisfaction
- Ensure achievement of your own and your Team KPIs
- Understand how your daily work contributes to SAP's goals and objectives
Accountability - Keep your word by executing on commitments made to ourselves and others.
- Work independently and apply effective problem-solving skills
- Perform root cause analysis and provide solutions in complex environments for specific fields/areas
- Resolve known errors by means of SAP Notes, Knowledge Base Articles, solved customer incidents, documentation, WIKI, etc.
- Assist Customers by verifying customized data entries, configurations, and providing general guidance with consulting and process matters
- Report coding errors to our development organization, and work with them to identify possible resolutions
- Attend e-Learning Lessons, Remote Learning Sessions, Classroom Training, and Coaching
- Identify issue trends and patterns through incoming Customer Incidents, and contribute to their resolution
- Use SAP Remote Supportability Tools to diagnose problems directly on customer systems, and contribute to the improvement of those tools
- Share and document knowledge through creation of WIKIs and Knowledge Base articles
- Provide scheduled periodic Mission Critical Support on weekends and evenings
Professionalism - We exhibit professionalism by consistently delivering quality work. Act with integrity, treat others with respect, pursue personal expertise, and execute with discipline.
- Be the face of Product Support and SAP by bringing a high-performance and professional image to the external world
- Interact with customers via multiple channels including written form, phone, and chat: drive Customer interactions through different real time channels.
- Build and act upon your development plans, regularly reviewed with your Manager
- Approach feedback on your work with a growth mindset, using lessons learnt to drive areas of improvement.
- Be considerate and mindful of cultural differences both internally and externally
Integrity - We are honest and fair and take responsibility for all our actions. Treat our customers and co-workers with sincerity and respect.
- Handle any personnel conflicts with maturity and fairness
- Be clear and honest when setting Customer expectations
Teamwork - Take personal initiative in collaborating to achieve success.
- Be adaptable to the company and Product Support Strategy
- Be openminded and helpful with your teammates
- Be open and accepting of change
So how do you know if you're ready to apply for this role?
- You can assess, plan, and troubleshoot while collecting detailed information about the customer issue, then this one is for you!
- You have proficient English writing skills, then this one is for you!
- You want new challenges every morning, then this one is for you!
- You want to make an impact on SAP's success in a highly competitive environment, then this one if for you!
We need you to drive SAP Product Support transformation if:
- You are a Team player
- You commit to drive best in class service by acting according to Product Support methodologies and best practices
- You are a passionate learner who's motivated to take on challenges - always looking to do things better (personally, as part of a team, and for the company)
- You are capable of prioritizing work effectively for the sake of our Customers' satisfaction
In short, your key attributes to embrace successful attitude should be:
- Those key words drive your day-to-day effort
- Execution mindset, with a drive toward action and initiative.
- Act with high emotional intelligence and empathy to our internal/external customers
- Early change adopter
- Systematic, communicative, and creative focus
- Your Work experience includes
- 0-2 years in a similar role, or you are a talented fresh starter
- Working directly with Customers
- Problem solving, diagnostic, and analytical skills
- Working toward technical solutions for complex problems
- Experience in or eager to work in a strong multicultural environment
- Fluent English speaking and writing skills
- Any related previous internship experience
- Knowledge of business and financial processes
- Your Education is or equals to
- University degree or College diploma program in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business and Technology, Software Engineering, Business Information Systems, Engineering, Science, or related areas.
- Equivalent professional experience will be considered
- Knowledge of operating systems (Unix/Windows/Windows Server)
- Understanding of programming logic & Object-Oriented Languages (ABAP, Java, etc.)
- Knowledge of Relational Databases (SAP HANA, Oracle, MaxDB, SQL Server etc.)
- Knowledge of SAP Products & Solutions (SAP NetWeaver, SAP Business Suite, etc.)
What you will get from SAP
- We will help you embracing core values cherished in SAP Product Support such as Trust, Empathy and Kindness, coming with transparency and "tell it like it is" behavior,
- We will help your integration into a highly collaborative, engaged, and efficient organization where all differences and mindsets are welcome,
- We will recognize hard work, commitment, and positive attitude as drivers to Success,
- We will create conditions for a "Good to Great" career and personal growing experience,
- We are one team! Successes and failures belong to all of us. feel free to develop your entrepreneurial mindset to become an active member of PS Transformation.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US @ ManpowerGroup
Manpower is the global leader in contingent and permanent staffing. We are proud to have received several global awards and achievements, including being named to Ethisphere's "World's Most Ethical Companies" list for eleven consecutive years - more than any organization in the industry.
We offer our employees a range of great benefits, online training courses, as well as professional advice and support to get you settled into your new role at SAP, with continued support throughout your tenure with us.
If you are interested in working with ManpowerGroup onsite at SAP, please apply!