CV Accessor Role
Manpower is actively recruiting for a CV Accessor. The CV Accessor will be fully dedicated to recruitment and administration for our client in the Galway area.
- Manage the candidate experience to ensure a professional and memorable journey from initial contact with excellent communications and support throughout.
- Managing high volume recruitment including but not limited to the following:
- screening candidates
- arranging psychometric testing
- reference checking
- Compliance with legal and HR requirements.
- Demonstrating an excellent ability to multitask and ensure highest standards and attention to detail.
- Provide a first-class professional experience for our clients and candidates.
- Work in a structured, organised and professional manner ensuring all administration duties are performed to the highest level, meeting strict recruitment process requirements.
- Take responsibility for all actions, demonstrating ability, passion and an overriding commitment to quality and the needs of the client.
- Must have at least 6 month's experience in administration and/or recruitment.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Flexibility is essential.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Organised, focused, innovative and passionate.
- Team player with exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication ability.
Apply for CV Accessor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly