Client Support Specialist - German
2 days left
Our clients mission is to help people get jobs. They currently have over 10,000 employees globally, with further expansion taking place due to continued growth. They promote a collaborative workplace that strives to create the best experience for job seekers.
The Client Success team provides support to all clients and partners globally. they focus on the ability to adapt to client needs, and a passionate approach to service.
As a Client Support Specialist, you will support all clients in the SMB space at different points in their life cycle. You will interact with clients via phone, chat, and email to help them resolve any issues they may have with their account.
- Deliver a solutions-based approach to all client's needs.
- Understand the client's pain points and deliver a tailored solution to best suit them.
- Become a product expert across the full suite of products.
- Educate both current and new clients so that they get the best value from their package.
- Collaborate with other teams where continuous learning and experimentation is part of your day-to-day routine.
- Collaborate with the Product, Operations and Search Quality teams to troubleshoot problems and propose solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German.
- 1+ year's experience in customer service or business-to-business client support.
- Proven experience in online advertising, search engine marketing or staffing agencies would be advantageous.
- A quick learner with a passion for tech solutions.
- Ability to work well under pressure, multi-task and prioritise responsibilities.
- Motivated to handle a high volume of inbound volume each day.
- Uncapped paid time off
- Comprehensive benefits package including Pension and Healthcare.
- Hybrid working model - mixture of remote and in-office.
- Structured bonus scheme.
Apply for Client Support Specialist - German
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly