Process Excellence Manager
Our client is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the Forbes Global 2000, Fortune 500 and is ranked among the fastest growing companies in the world. They are a product led digital corporation that provides digital products, digital IT services, including technology, consulting, and operations services.
- Drive continuous improvement through training, coordination and implementation of principles of Lean/ Six Sigma in day-to-day operations
- Lead hands-on application of Lean tools to eliminate waste and execute high-impact process improvement projects in addition to mentoring and facilitation of Green Belt projects
- Analyse current situation (As-is), identify improvement opportunities and recommend & implement measures (To-be) to re-engineer processes
- Act as a Change Agent and work closely with Operation, Transition, Training, and Clients to optimise Quality, Efficiency, Cost and Customer Value in multiple client engagements
- Communicate and collaborate with internal stakeholders and customers (both at onsite and off-shore) to understand their pain areas--working to apply their insights to challenge and modify current approaches/ ways of doing things
- Work closely with Operation teams to obtain input of diverse views, facilitate generation of ideas, analyse operational risks (FMEA), extend support in managing client escalations (RCA/ CAPA) and work across traditional functional boundaries to mitigate risks and establish common goals to deliver value to the business
- Design and implement KPI measures, measurement systems and visual tracking controls/ dashboards to manage process performance for sustainability and continuous improvement
- Identify Automation's opportunities and lead the end to end process transformation
- Candidate should be BB Certified and currently handle Process Excellence or similar Role for any domain.
- Technical / Coding knowledge is an added advantage
- Understanding of Digital Marketing and cloud is a plus
For more information on this role or potential other opportunities, contact Gary Morrison on 016455221 or email@example.com.