This role is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic and innovative person to help coordinate activity on active market research projects and to help with the initiation of new projects for a household name technology brand.
The role includes supporting project leaders in project preparation, execution and reporting as well as candidate attraction for User Experience studies on new products.
Keep stakeholders briefed on project status, track issues and project deliverables against milestones.
- Support project leaders in project preparation, setup and follow-up
- Track and report delivery against milestones
- Support Project team in monitoring and identifying project risk and issues
- Maintain project documentation and project status following agreed project framework
- Support in preparation of high quality presentations and reports
- Actively participate/lead in new projects and process improvements
- Analytical thinking and the ability to interpret data
- Strong Communication and interpersonal skills
- Some experience in candidate attraction or marketing would be a huge plus
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to be proactive, able to work independently in a fast paced environment, managing their own workload effectively
- Support scheduling and Management of meetings
- Coordinate project reporting (MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint)
- BA/BS in communications, marketing, computer science, human computer interaction, cognitive science, experimental psychology, anthropology, information science, or other field emphasizing human behaviour. In lieu of degree, 2 years of relevant work experience.
- At least 1 year of professional experience required preferably within recruitment, marketing, sales or customer service
- Digital Advertising or Marketing experience a major plus