Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Trainee / Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Manpower Group Ireland
100% Remote Working available!
Flexible benefits package to match your needs.
Are you highly motivated and looking to get as much from your career as you put in? Do you want your next position to give you the training and opportunity to develop your career? Have you thought about a career in recruitment?
If you are looking for a position where you'll have the opportunity to develop, progress and be well rewarded, then this could be the perfect career move for you! At ManpowerGroup we believe it is all about you, and no matter what your current job is, you could have the drive, passion to learn, adaptability and resilience to make you a successful Recruitment Consultant. You just need some help from the experts to drive your career forward, which is why we provide full training on the job.
ManpowerGroup is the world's leading workforce expert, connecting more than 600,000 people to work every day and helping more than 400,000 clients worldwide. With nearly 3,500 offices in 80 countries worldwide, ManpowerGroup offers the full spectrum of workforce solutions needed to address the complex recruitment challenges that exist today.
ManpowerGroup Ireland has an exciting Trainee/Graduate program commencing on Monday, November 29th and we have a number of positions available with our Manpower and Experis brands within some of our core areas of expertise IT, Life Science, HR, Finance & Accounting, Industrial, Manufacturing, Supply Chain & Logistics.
So, what's on offer for you?
- You will benefit from award-winning learning and development programs
- A clear structured career progression pathway
- Excellent basic salary100% remote working or hybrid working options available
- Incentive schemes, pension, healthcare, life assurance and much more.
- A buzzing team vibe - you'll work with passionate people just like you!
What will you do as a Recruitment Consultant?
- Proactively grow relationships within our portfolio of clients. Advising them on their recruitment process and fulfilling their recruitment needs
- Working across our digitally accessible channels, tools and databases you will search to find the perfect talent to suit your client's hiring needs.
- Proactively identifying and developing relationships with candidates who are looking for their next career move. You'll work with them to identify their most marketable skills and represent them with a number of our high-profile clients.
- Becoming a Subject Matter expert, you will focus on a specific sector, to build your knowledge and expertise with our clients and candidates.
If you think you have what it takes to become a successful Recruitment Consultant, then we want to hear from you.