Customer Service Representative - Swedish
For more than 100 years, our client has continually redefined the workplace experience. They have expanded from Office and Print Technology, into software and services to sustainably power today's workforce.
They are now looking for a Swedish speaking Customer Support Agent. You will be the first point of contact for customers to provide the best and most cost-effective solutions to the end user. This role will work as a liaison with various escalation teams in the business.
- Act as the primary country contact for customers on all escalations
- Handle telephone/Web calls and deal with them promptly, efficiently and with empathy to ensure a positive experience for our customers
- Invite customers to participate in telephone problem resolution using available tools to diagnose and resolve technical problems
- Facilitate or escalate customer issues and complaints, both internally and externally
- Co-ordinate all consumable calls in order to enable dispatch of Multi-vendor consumables to customers
- Co-ordinate all Break/Fix calls in order to enable dispatch of Multi-vendor engineers to customers
- Liaise with Various Helpdesks and Third-Party Service Providers escalating through these avenues to close
- Flexibility to take on additional tasks as directed by Team Lead
- Validate Customer details and requirements on data entry, deal with appropriately
- Maintain accurate database information
- Obtain call closures details on all dispatched calls
- Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision
- Identifies problems in straightforward situations, and makes sound decisions using standard procedures
- Fluency in Swedish and English in writing and speaking
- Minimum of 6 months working in similar customer support role
- Skill and competency at providing professional technical telephone support.
- Can demonstrate effective interactive skills and ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent team player with a committed approach to teamwork and customer responsibilities.
- Flexibility with working time patterns which will need to align with in country requirements
- Ability to follow relevant instruction and to use appropriately relevant knowledge bases
- Hybrid working model
- Flexible working hours (no evenings or weekends)
- 7% yearly bonus paid quarterly
For more information on this role or, potential other opportunities please contact Gary Morrison on 01-6455221 or firstname.lastname@example.org