IT Engineer Sr Associate Manager
IT Engineer Sr Associate Manager
Visa - Eligible to work in Ireland with no restrictions (Stamp 1G /Stamp 4 /EU Passport)
IT Mergers & Acquisitions play a key role in the purchase of companies by Client. Our team leads all IT due diligence activities for every deal, and then the real work begins - integration! Our team supports all work to integrate both systems and infrastructure into Client, whilst ensuring that the acquired business can continue to serve their clients.
Are you a self-starter with awesome communication and coordination skills? Do you have a technical background, but also stellar soft skills? If so, check out the job description below.
The role is a technical 'hands-on' role, working with Client's newly acquired TQS Integration business unit, supporting the local IT Manager with day-to-day IT administration and support activities, and assisting with integration activities where required. This will require competency and exposure to multiple technologies, and the ability to work with various support teams in an enterprise environment.
- Support IT Manager with helpdesk and IT development projects.
- Address IT business as usual (BAU) support requirements during the integration period and collaborate with cross-functional teams as necessary.
- Support the business through acting as break/fix engineer for a wide variety of user technologies used by the business.
- Help develop and improve TQS Integration's internal processes and management system by reporting corrective actions, updates, and improvement ideas.
- Maintain and administer the ICT systems with a focus on stability and service, under direction of the IT Manager.
- Support the development and delivery of operational projects targeted at adding new functions to the existing system or enhancing the performance and quality of existing operational processes.
- Contribute to business development projects, particularly with regard to technical requirements related to bids and or client on-boarding.
- Ensure adherence to specified security standards (ISO 27001), and compliance with PCI DSS and associated future iterations of standards.
- Handle information security incidents, taking corrective action and implementing preventative measures, working with the IT Manager and Client Security teams.
- Assistance with Information Security compliance with GDPR.
- Comply with TQS Integration's ISO 27001 Information Security Management System and ISO 9001 Quality Management System requirements.
- Provide support to the on-site staff and remote staff (including those who are offsite due to COVID restrictions) and manage the support requests through to resolution.
- Support the testing of new end user devices including testing the deployment of a new build, new image, or new applications.
- Assess and remediate any vulnerabilities discovered in the infrastructure and fixing any non-compliance issues relating to desktops, laptops, servers, networks etc.
- As required, support project teams to deliver the technologies and services for both deployment and integration, in the areas of cloud security, infrastructure hardening, device management, data loss prevention, identity management, privileged identity management, as well as other enterprise level technologies which may be in use.
Qualifications and skills:
Experience in the below technologies including implementation, integration, and hands-on support:
- Office 365 administration and security
- Server - Windows / VMware vSphere.
- Infrastructure hardening & vulnerability management.
- Backup/restore technologies (Veeam)
- Desktop deployment and patching tools (e.g., Intune)
- Device Management (Intune for Windows PC and/or JAMF for Mac)
- Data loss prevention
- Identity management
- Privileged identity management
- Experience in Microsoft Windows troubleshooting.
- Basic knowledge of LAN/WAN networking and TCP/IP ports HTTP, HTTPS and file sharing.
- Knowledge of ISO 27001, PCI DSS, with experience in ensuring compliance to this standard. Additional knowledge of ISO 9001 preferred but not essential.
- Ability to work in rapid change and fast-paced environment.
- Ability to deliver project work with a highly matrixed project team.
- Experience with the cloud services, network communications, collaboration tools, enterprise tools and software are a plus.
- Experience of ITIL best practices.
- Use of issue/problem tracking system (e.g., Remedy or Service Now).
The candidate must have a valid VISA to work in Ireland.