Hebrew Account Development Representative
As an Account Development Representative, you will play a key role in the Sales Organisation. In collaboration with your assigned sales team, you will identify, qualify, and nurture current cloud computing clients.
Our client is a global customer experience technology and services company, focused on the implementation, and delivery of exceptional customer experiences.
The customer you are servicing could be small to medium size business supporting cloud-based technology up to advertising agencies / c-level business contacts uncovering ways to help them strategically grow their business and revenue base.
- Generate sales demand with existing customers via video conferencing, phone, email and social selling to identify, qualify and nurture sales opportunities.
- Work collaboratively and proactively with Sales teams and support them in reaching their targets.
- Engage with C-Levels, IT Directors and business decision makers to penetrate strategic accounts with high potential revenue.
- Learn and implement solution selling campaigns mapping solutions against customer's business imperatives particularly as it relates to Digital Transformation.
- Maintain the business opportunity hygiene with timely and accurate updates on opportunities driven by the BDRs in the Customer Relationship Management tool.
- Deliver on monthly and quarterly metrics: Primary - Pipeline Creation, Pipeline Qualification.
- Bachelor's degree
- Fluent in Hebrew
- 2 years experience and track record in reaching and exceeding sales related goals in the technology industry with SaaS or PaaS products
- Experience in technology sales and CRM tools.
- Ability to operate with enthusiasm and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
- Ability to build influential relationships and to deliver results in a cross functional/matrixed environment.
- Being performance oriented motivated by sales/activity targets.
- Being self motivated and of a proactive nature.
- Competitive annual base salary plus generous commission or performance-based bonus program
- Education reimbursement
- Continuous paid training on the latest technology and sales techniques
- Relocation assistance to moving you to Dublin (including flight assistance and 7 nights hotel accommodation)
- Private health insurance, dental plan, and eye care reimbursements
Apply for Hebrew Account Development Representative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly