Account Executive - Nordics
Our client is a fast growing software business with multiple bases across Europe. They create and automate HR management functions for over 3000 SME's globally, empowering human resource professionals and giving them to ability to focus on their employees.
As an Account Executive - Nordics, you will be responsible for the following:
- Develop sales strategies to generate new business and new customers.
- Build up an new customer base through a business to business sales model.
- Work closely with the Country Manager and Marketing Manager.
- Control the sales life cycle from start to finish.
- Give a comprehensive handover to the Customer Success Team once the customer is fully signed up.
- Identify and understand customer requirements and constantly optimise and streamline processes across the new market.
- Scale up and constant improvement of the work to increase the quality and efficiency of sales processes.
- Proven 2-3 years success in software solution sales.
- Great communication and presentation skills in English and the preferred language.
- An excellent listener with the ability to empathise with your customers and understand their potential requirement.
- You are communicative and able to adapt to different conversation partners.
- Comfortable developing solutions together with the prospect to create true added value.
- You show a good understanding of the local culture and the business environment in the Nordics region.
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme
- Pension scheme
- Benefits plan including a discounted gym membership, corporate discounts and EAP.
- 26 paid days annual leave
- Flexible working hours
- Employee development budget for attending courses, buying books.
- Regular team and company events
Apply for Account Executive - Nordics
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly