Sales Development Representative - Dutch
Our client is a fast-growing software business with multiple bases across Europe. They create and automate HR management functions for over 3000 SME's globally, empowering human resource professionals and giving them to ability to focus on their employees.As a Sales Development Representative you are responsible for the development of our clients Sales Pipeline, which makes you an integral part of their strategy in the UK and Ireland.
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- Benefits plan including a discounted gym membership, corporate discounts and EAP.
- 26 paid days annual leave.
- Flexible working hours.
- Employee development budget.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent in English and Dutch - written and verbal.
- Software solution sales experience.
- Target driven and total focus on achieving targets and helping grow business.
- Present a balanced approach to cold calling, relationship development, sales process, and appointment setting.
- Ability to understand complex business environments and uncover business challenges.
For more information about this role please contact Ciarrai Healy on 01 645 5228 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Sales Development Representative - Dutch
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly