Manpower is recruiting for exciting role within the growing manufacturing industry in Ireland and if you are interested in a career in this dynamic domain read on!
We are a working with a global brand based in Ballycoolin Blanchardstown Co Dublin.
Location: Northwest Logistics Park, Ballycoolin, Dublin 15
We are looking for Material Handler that will be reporting to Inventory Control Analyst
- Coordinates the movement of material to the necessary manufacturing areas to support production schedules.
- Physically and systematically executes necessary material movements involving all types of material requiring replenishment to manufacturing areas.
- Executes material movements to all necessary areas outside of the manufacturing process (i.e. receiving, shipping, parts prep, office personnel, etc.).
- Utilizes RF scanners when appropriate for performing ERP transactions.
- Operates any material handling equipment as needed.
- Maintains organization of Bin Management and First In First Out maintenance.
- Returns unused materials to stockroom from manufacturing areas using RF.
- Properly disposes scrap components.
- Pulls material for purges from stock as needed.
- Perform Warehouse Cycle-counts where appropriate.
- Verifies necessary material movements and paperwork to ensure correct physical and system movement of material.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Cycle counts of materials on the production line to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Working with 3rd Party warehousing partner to ensure proper management of the Jabil owned materials.
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent required.
- A good materials and manufacturing process knowledge.
- Computer literate with good level of excel knowledge.
- A high attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of SAP will be an advantage
Working hours are Monday to Thursday 3.15pm to 11.15pm and Friday's 2.15pm to 9.15pm