Production Operators - Dublin
1 day left
Production Operators Blanchardstown
Manpower have an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in working in a manufacturing environment as a production operator in Blanchardstown Dublin 15. We are delighted to be building a pool of candidates for positions to be filled.
The Production Operator will be responsible for manufacturing products in compliance with standard operating procedures in a good manufacturing practice environment.
* Interviews are onsite only and will commence as soon as possible.
* No prior experience in production needed. Full training provided.
* Shifts are 6.45am - 2.45pm or 3.15pm - 11.15pm Mon to Friday
- Assembling and manufacturing of electronic components
- Ensure high quality standards and procedures
- Equipment operation and product inspection/testing
- Achieve production targets
- Support all company safety & quality programs
This opportunity applies to experienced operatives or someone looking to launch a new career path in Ireland's leading industry. If you like a fast paced and dynamic environment and working within a strong team culture, then this might be the role for you. Our technology and leadership team are first class, and we value our people, and we understand that no one can be successful alone, and the brand is nothing without the people.
- Communitive English and ability to follow the written instructions
- Excellent teamwork and work ethic
Apply now or send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Production Operators - Dublin
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly