Service Desk Agent
Kana Support - Service Desk Agent
Hosted by Manpower
ManpowerGroup Ireland have an exciting new opportunity with our client SAP! This is a 23-month contract role employed with ManpowerGroup Ireland.
As market leader in enterprise application software, SAP helps companies of all sizes and industries run better. From back office to boardroom, warehouse to storefront, desktop to mobile device - SAP empowers people and organizations to work together more efficiently and use business insight more effectively to stay ahead of the competition.
Purpose and Objectives:
As a Kana Support Service Desk Agent, you will act as the first point of contact for SAP customers on our SAP Community Network application. Using our ticket system, you will ensure the IT Incidents and Service Requests are resolved within a given SLA. This is carried out in process driven environment by utilizing our Knowledge Base and collaborating with the next level support team.
- Fully qualify all incoming IT support tickets in adherence to the agreed SLA
- Apply solutions, workarounds, patches and fixes as defined in our Knowledge Base
- Effective dispatch to the correct organization and resolver group
- Highlight all potential major incidents and problems to the respective service and problem managers
- Ensure compliance with all security standards and policies
- 3rd Level Qualification - Cert, Diploma, Degree in IT related discipline
- ITIL process knowledge would be a benefit
- Customer Focus
- Problem solving
WHAT YOU GET FROM US @ ManpowerGroup
Manpower is the global leader in contingent and permanent staffing. We are proud to have received several global awards and achievements, including being named to Ethisphere's "World's Most Ethical Companies" list for eleven consecutive years - more than any organization in the industry.
We offer our employees a range of great benefits, online training courses, as well as professional advice and support to get you settled into your new role at SAP, with continued support throughout your tenure with us.
If you are interested in working with ManpowerGroup onsite at SAP, please apply!