CXC Team Lead
Part of Dropbox Customer Experience, our Tier 2 team is responsible for providing a world-class support experience to tickets escalated by our Frontline team. This role will manage a team of Tier 2 agents who provide part of our escalated support experience to our customers.
Dropbox is now a Virtual First company, which means work outside of an office will be the primary experience for all employees.
- You will provide leadership and direction to the local CXC team in Dublin, while working with the broader team.
- Ensure that SLAs as well as CES, CSAT, FCR and TTR metrics are being adhered to, and we're driving towards exceeding monthly and quarterly targets
- Work with the Global Support leadership team to develop operational discipline and standards for CXC within the umbrella of the broader support team.
- You will lead and inspire the team to deliver a world-class user and customer support experience.
- Become an expert on the Dropbox product so that you can provide technical advice and guidance to the team and other internal stakeholders as necessary.
- Coach and mentor team members on technical troubleshooting and soft skills.
- You will deliver key customer and market insights, and be responsible for finding innovative ways to drive positive impact to the Dropbox customer support journey.
- Support the organization with goal setting and building cross functional relationships.
- Relevant year's results based experience in technical support delivery
- Proven ability to deliver against complex operational targets and implement process efficiencies
- You are deeply passionate about customer experience and making life simpler with technology
- Experience managing a team, with direct reports responsible for delivering technical support directly to end customers
- Proven management experience with the ability to coach experienced team members
- Demonstrate strong communication and influencing skills, including managing stakeholders across multiple global offices
- A degree level qualification in a business or technical discipline or equivalent experience
- Deep passion and experience for operations with proven experience of translating operational skills into strategic business impact