Breakdown Recovery Mechanic
AA Ireland now has a position for a Breakdown Recovery Mechanic for the Louth region.
You must be a fully qualified, time served motor mechanic and possess a full, clean driver's licence to be considered for this position
Breakdown Recovery Mechanic - Louth based overview:
- Need to be a fully qualified, time served motor mechanic and possess a full, clean driver's licence
- You will be initially hired on a 1 year FTC, with a view to moving to permanent contract thereafter
- Will be rostered to work 30 hours a week
- Will be available for call-out's outside of those rostered hours
- Will work a fixed 30 hour week and roster will be discussed locally, in addition to call outs. Will work 5 out of every 7 days and will work weekends (but won't be rostered to work every weekend)
- Flexibility on both sides is the key to making this contract work!
Salary package will be made up of -
o Basic salary
o Disruptive allowance
o And call-out payments
- Salary: The AA Ireland offers a very competitive salary with bonus, pension, benefits.
- 25% disruptive allowance paid for hours worked outside 8.00am - 8.00pm Mon - Sat, for example, working on a public holiday will be €35.56 per hour.
- More call-outs a Technician makes themselves available for, more potential to earn
- Your salary is paid on a weekly basis directly into bank account
- Will be entitled to 20 days annual leave a year
- After 6 months' probation you can join company's Pension PRSA scheme matched at 5%
If you are interested in this Breakdown Technician for the Louth region position please contact Enya Mc'Brierty directly at Manpower Ireland for more information and a for a confidential call.
Apply for Breakdown Recovery Mechanic
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly