Our client is a leading Technology company is looking for experienced Test Architect to join their project team in Dublin.
- Review system requirements - with a view to assessing whether they comply with general quality principles
- Review design documentation
- Create Test Strategies based on agreed requirements and designs, including:
- Definition of types
- Definition of test phases
- Definition of entry and exit criteria
- Identification of test related risks, assumptions, issues and dependencies
- Test environment requirements
- Identification of tools required to support testing
- High-level view of data requirements
- Initiate creation of the Requirements Traceability Matrix (RTM) via the Test Strategy
- Help identify appropriate stakeholders to be included in the DRM for test related artefacts
- Conduct Test Strategy reviews in accordance with customer agreed processes
- Obtain appropriate Test Strategy approvals
- Support the creation of Detailed Test Plans of Test Case documents, including potential authorship. If not authorship, then review
- Create estimates for test preparation and execution activities
- Review other test artefacts, and Test Exit Reports, as required
- Support test managers during test preparation and test execution
- Support defect triage process
- Ongoing identification of improvement initiatives, including possible test automation opportunities
- 10 years plus experience in a testing role and 3+ years as an Architect
- Ability to perform and handle above mentioned responsibilities.
- Proven ability if delivering a high standard of assurance and architecture.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to multitask.
- Fluent in English
The candidate must have a full permission to work in Ireland.