Our client is a leading Technology company is looking for experienced Test Lead to join their project team in Dublin.
- Test planning (including producing the Test Strategy) and re-planning for all test phases
- Lead test team(s) on a day-to-day basis.
- Produce Test Execution Plan for the allotted test phase(s), incorporating test environment and test data requirements.
- Manage test execution to remain on schedule as per Test Execution Plan.
- Raise issues and risks to the Project Test Manager and/or Project Manager as early as possible.
- Produce test status reports for daily and weekly reporting and review with the Project Test Manager before distribution.
- Co-ordinate with other teams to complete any specific testing that needs to be performed by those teams or require their support to complete specific testing by the testing team.
- Co-ordinate with other teams to understand the results of the testing they will perform.
- Test preparation, execution and raising defects.
- Defect management from raised to resolution
- Attendance of workshops for design, UI and Use Cases
- Having minimum of 8 years of experience of which at least 5 years of experience in infrastructure testing
- Ability to perform and handle above mentioned responsibilities.
- Proven ability if delivering a high standard of assurance and architecture.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to multitask.
- Fluent in English
The candidate must have a full permission to work in Ireland.