Electrical Data Centre Engineer
Manpower has an exclusive opportunity with our Dublin based multinational technology client. We are looking for an M&E Data Centre Engineer on a permanent full-time basis.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering, preferably recognized by the Engineering Council or Equivalent Professional Body.
- Minimum 5 years of Data Centre experience in managing technical and quality aspect of Electrical and Mechanical package. (Preferably with Pre-Fab Data Centre).
- Ability to review detailed design and commissioning programme of a portfolio of projects.
- Ensure good quality workmanship which upholds company standards, complies with building codes, and follows safety requirements
- Knowledge of European building standards.
- To communicate with offshore R&D and local team.
- Conduct and manage client meetings.
- Work closely with the specialist M&E contractors and Client Construction Manager involved in the project.
- Assist Project Manager of the programme of work.
- Proficient in English language.