Our client is a leading Fintech company is looking for experienced Senior Scrum master to join their project team in Dublin. This is 12months day rate contract and 100% remote role.
Scrum Master plays a significant role where he is responsible for managing the team and working closely with client manager for smooth transition. Role is suitable for someone with Solid working experience on Agile/Scrum Methodology and have strong collaborative skills.
- Ensure the Scrum process is followed
- Facilitate the team's Scrum ceremonies, i.e. Sprint Planning, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective
- Ensure ceremonies are effective and productive
- Liaise with Product Owner and assist them in managing and grooming the product backlog
- Liaise with the Product Owner and the Business Analysts in order to ensure completeness and clarity of user stories and acceptance criteria
- Remove impediments to the team's progress
- Work with people outside of the team to resolve external dependencies and roadblocks that are blocking the team
- Promote visibility and transparency, particularly by keeping information radiators up to date and reminding the team to update tasks
- Liaise with outside teams to help plan and coordinate activities like deployments, website setups, UAT activities, and Go Live
- Ensure that the Scrum team verifies against the Done Definition, ensure the Done Definition upholds Pinpoint's quality standards
- Coach/mentor team on the Agile Scrum methodology in order to constantly improve the Scrum team's standards of work
- Encourage teamwork within the Scrum team
- Assist business teams with understanding the existing system capabilities, and features being delivered in a project as and when possible
- Guide individual team members on areas of improvements
- At least 10 years' experience in similar role.
- Solid working experience on Agile/Scrum Methodology
- Should have some technical experience to Java/J2EE technology and fair understanding of DB
- Should have experience in ALM/JIRA
- Deep knowledge of software development processes including Agile/SAFe processes and continuous delivery. Have experience working on global projects and programs across multiple geographies and functions.
- Possess strong communication skills -- both verbal and written - and, collaborative skills and organizational skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities
The candidate must have a full permission to work in Ireland.
Apply for Scrum Master
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly