My client is a leading distributor of over 40,000 products. The are hiring a protocol operative for their gown room on their clients site. The individual will be overseeing the stock controls of the gown room, ensuring individuals are compliant with procedures, building relationships.
The role is 4 days on 3 days off, Wednesday to Saturday shift available 11AM to 8PM, 32 hours per week.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor clean room compliance.
- Enforce gown room procedures.
- Train staff on gown room procedures
- Ensure standards are met for gown room.
- Manage stock levels and create reports around this.
- Comply with safety rules, policies and procedures
- Understand critical nature of all clean spaces
- Keep regular notes and logs of any violations
- Report non-compliance of gown room protocol
- Admin duties.
Skills & Requirements
- Excellent communication.
- Attention to detail.
- Confident in there ability to build relationships with others.
- Strong work ethic with willingness to take full ownership of the role
- Work on your own initiative.
- Clean room experience desirable.
Apply for Cleanroom Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly