Sr UI Developer
Sr UI Developer
Visa - Eligible to work in Ireland with no restrictions (Stamp 1G /Stamp 4 /EU Passport)
Work on patented Java-based platform processes billions of transactions per month in tens of milliseconds using a multi-tiered, message-oriented approach for high performance and availability.
- Are you motivated by speeding business solutions to market?
- Do you want to innovate, using cutting edge technologies on challenging business problems?
- Deliver solutions by providing direct development of software.Work closely with technical leads for assigned projects to assist in design and implementation tasksAssist with production support issues by acting as a subject matter expert in resolving incidents and problem tickets.Plan, design and develop technical solutions and alternatives to meet business requirements in adherence with established standards, processes and best practices.Participate in PoCs (Proof of Concept) and help the Department with selection of Vendor Solutions, Technologies, Methodologies and Frameworks.Collaborate with vendor resources for support of products.Conduct brownbag sessions on new and upcoming technologies, methodologies and application appropriate frameworks.Provide technical training to the other team members.Actively look for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency.Mentor and guide other team members during all phases of the SDLC.Ensure adequate test coverage in Unit Testing, System Testing/Integration Testing and Performance Testing.Be an integral part of the Agile SAFe discover and elaboration sessions. Perform requirements and design reviews, peer code reviews and PCI security reviews to ensure compliance with established standards.
- Must be high-energy, detail-oriented, proactive and have the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.Must provide the necessary skills to have a high degree of initiative and self-motivation to drive results.Possesses strong communication skills -- both verbal and written - and strong relationship, collaborative skills and organizational skills.Willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities and to work as a member of matrix based diverse and geographically distributed project team.Deep knowledge of software development processes including agile processes and test-driven developmentExperience with the design and development of complex, multi-tier software solutionsComfortable working in a Linux environment, using VI editor and general command line proficiency
- Working with TypescriptExperience working in an Agile/Scrum environmentExperience of behaviour driven development (BDD)Experience writing automation tests with protractorExperience working in a mono-repoFamiliarity with NGRX and working with a unidirectional data flowExperience with RXJS and Angular Lazy Loading, Route resolvers etc.Ability to write components which are flexible & reusable
The candidate must have a valid visa to apply for this role in Ireland.
Apply for Sr UI Developer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly