Evening Shift Warehouse Team Lead
My Client is the leading distributor of food in Ireland, they are looking for a strong team leader to join there team. You must have strong people management skills and have a good knowledge of warehousing.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leader in their field, work in a state of the art distribution centre and have the opportunity to progress in your career.
You will work across 3 shifts on a rotation starting times 3pm 6pm 9pm and they will be 9 hour shifts.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
* Goods in/out
*Managing and coordinating the paperwork flow.
* Managing the daily work plan.
* Adherence to stock management systems.
* Manage and organise daily picking requirements.
* Monitor accuracy and organisation during unloading/inspection of all
inbound goods/returned product.
* Supervise picking and checking process for accuracy and to ensure
customers orders are fulfilled.
* Build and maintain relationships with key internal customers.
* Daily liaison with Transport, Sales and Supply Chain to monitor and
* Full adherence to health and safety policy and procedures.
* Assist in employee training, development and engagement.
Key Skills / Attributes
* Experience in leading a team in a warehousing and logistics
* Exceptional man management and communication skills.
* A team player with a positive attitude towards work and staff
* Knowledge and experience of health and safety, preferably IOSH
* Proactive with an eye for problem solving and continuous improvement.
* Knowledge and operation of WMS systems.
* Excellent PC skills, particularly Microsoft office.