Underwriting Operations Administrator
This opportunity is to support and process the underwriting data capture for our client based in Dublin.
Data Quality is imperative for smooth operations. We are looking for bright individuals to join an existing team to provide accurate and timely data capture. The team's production and accuracy is critical to our client's financial reporting and is a vital function within our operation. Reporting to the Underwriting Operations Team leader in Ballsbridge, Dublin, you will be working on multiple classes of business and through the support of an existing team and the Underwriting personnel, you will develop key knowledge of the end to end processes and systems.
What you will help us do
- Capture accurate and complete data in our underwriting system
- Develop key knowledge to understand the differences between Slips for multiple lines of business
- Process Underwriting documentation within pre-defined service level agreements (SLA's), to ensure timely and accurate capture of data
- Query resolution within the team, or direct with Underwriting Assistants
- Quality Assurance of data entry
- Ad hoc project work
- General Administrative duties
- To act in accordance with all applicable supervisory bodies, principals, rules and regulations.
What you require for the role
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good numerical abilities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; Outlook and Excel
- Proven ability to work to deadlines and SLA's
- Accurately capture and process data
- Team player but able to work towards individual targets
- Motivated and self-starter
- Previous experience of Eclipse is beneficial
- Minimum Leaving Cert points 400
- Previous Lloyd's of London experience is desirable but not essential.