Manpower are recruiting for Production Operatives within the growing manufacturing industry in Ireland and if you are interested in a career in this dynamic domain read on!
Where? We are working with a global brand based in Ballycoolin Blanchardstown Co Dublin. Our client has two manufacturing units based in this location.
Location: Northwest Logistics Park, Ballycoolin, Dublin 15
What? We are looking for Production Operatives to join our established team in the manufacturing of computer servers and server racks. Our client manufacture servers for one of the largest and best-known global brands so this is an exciting opportunity to work and develop within market-leading technology.
* Assembling and manufacturing of electronic components
* Ensure high-quality standards and procedures
* Equipment operation and product inspection/testing
* Achieve production targets
* Support all company safety & quality programs
When? Due to ever-increasing demand for our products, we are actively recruiting and looking to fill a number of open positions for production operatives. Interviews are onsite only and will commence as soon as possible.
* This is a contract (until 3rd of July 2022) with the possibility of extension and/or permanency.
* No prior experience in production needed. Full training provided.
* You will be working on one of the fixed shifts Monday to Friday:
o 6.45am to 2.45pm Mon - Thu and 6.45am to 1.45pm on Fridays
o 3.15pm to 11.15pm Mon - Thu and 2.15pm to 9.15pm on Fridays
* Pay rates for 39 hours per week:
o €11.50 - morning shift, (potential to increase to €13 p/h)
o €12.65 - afternoon shift (potential to increase to €14.30 p/h)
* Payment for overtime will be based upon time and a half rate for the first 4 hours worked and double time rate thereafter:
o Morning shift: OT rates are €17.25 and €23 for double
o Evening shift: OT rates are €18.98 and €25.30 for double
Why? Our innovative manufacturing business is growing, and we have a buoyant internal job market with a mixture of developmental opportunities, and internal conversions for the right candidates. As manufacturing during the past year and a half has become the nation's dominant industry whether you develop within or without, this role can be a launching pad for a successful career in manufacturing and logistics.
Who? This opportunity applies to experienced production operatives or someone looking to launch a new career path in Ireland's leading industry. If you like a fast-paced and dynamic environment and working within a strong team culture, then this might be the role for you. Our technology and leadership team are first class, and we value our people, and we understand that it is the people that make the place.
· Communitive English and ability to follow the written instructions
· Excellent teamwork and work ethic and the brand is nothing without the people.
Join the growing team and become one of the production operatives that we are looking for!