Manpower are recruiting for exciting roles within the growing manufacturing industry in Ireland and if you are interested in a career in this dynamic domain read on!
We are a working with a global brand based in Ballycoolin Blanchardstown Co Dublin. Our client has two manufacturing units based in this location.
Location: Northwest Logistics Park, Ballycoolin, Dublin 15
We are looking for Assembly Operatives to join our established team in the manufacturing of computer servers and server racks. Our client manufacture servers for one of the largest and best-known global brands so this is an exciting opportunity to work and develop within market leading technology.
- Assembling and manufacturing of electronic components
- Ensure high quality standards and procedures
- Equipment operation and product inspection/testing
- Achieve production targets
- Support all company safety & quality programs
This opportunity applies to experienced operatives or someone looking to launch a new career path in Ireland's leading industry. If you like a fast paced and dynamic environment and working within a strong team culture, then this might be the role for you. Our technology and leadership team are first class, and we value our people, and we understand that no one can be successful alone, and the brand is nothing without the people.
- Communitive English and ability to follow the written instructions
- Excellent teamwork and work ethic
Our innovating manufacturing business is growing, and we have a buoyant internal job market with a mixture of developmental opportunities and internal conversions for the right candidates. As manufacturing during the past year and a half has become the dominant industry whether you develop within or without this role can be a launching pad for a successful career in manufacturing and logistics.
Due to ever increasing demand for our products we are actively recruiting and looking to fill a number of open positions. Interviews are onsite only and will commence as soon as possible.
- This is a contract with possibility of extension and/or permanency.
- No prior experience in production needed. Full training provided.
Would you like to join our growing team?