CX Training Program Manager
As part of Customer Experience (CX), the Scaled Success Team is responsible for designing and helping to implement services that build a world-class support experience for all our users. Part of this experience is developing premier support agents through creative and scaled training solutions.
We are seeking a Training Program Manager to drive programs that raise the bar and ensure continuous delivery of a high-quality, customer-centric support experience both within Dropbox and with our support partners.
· Develop and adhere to an agent product training roadmap, identifying improvement opportunities, delivering against organization needs, and predictably identifying outcomes
· Continuously benchmark against new and existing training methodologies, tools and processes to drive training capabilities
· Use technologies (LMS, Articulate, etc.) to scale the training experience from an in-classroom instructor led experience to add a mixture of virtual and self-driven learning
· Use principles of instructional design to optimize the training content for virtual learning using a mixture of delivery methods (video, text, walkthrough)
· Own global training content for multiple tiers of support - including the design of new & out of date content; delivery planning; and outcome measurement
· Evaluate upskilling needs for support agents through close partnership with the quality program manager and external vendors
· Develop metrics, dashboards, and reporting that provide actionable insight to improve training content and outcomes
· Engage with external suppliers to ensure smooth delivery, implementation, and adoption of the training program
· Coordinate day-to-day activities of trainers and content developers, including prioritizing and assigning incoming training requests
· Proven, results based, experience in training and training leadership preferably in the technology operations sector with dynamic, fast-growing organizations
· Deep understanding of training program design, implementation, delivery methods and processes
· Strong ability to analyze existing programs for gaps and improvement opportunities then develop and implement strategies to drive clear business impact through training
· Strong communication and influencing skills, experience working with global cross-functional and external partners
· Strong project management experience with the ability to lead multiple projects within tight timeframes.
· Passionate about customer experience and making life simpler with technology through training
· Customer support/contact center training experience a plus
· A degree level qualification in a business or technical discipline, and ideally an additional certification in a training area or equivalent business experience, BA or MS preferred in aligned field of study