This position will support the Manufacturing Warehouse Operations in GWWO. The role will a mixture of desk based and hands on warehouse duties. The candidate will Goods receipt in SAP/SGP systems material received from vendors and process associated documentation, Investigate inventory discrepancies & counts. Co-ordinate with internal departments on inventory queries/requests and action accordingly.
- Goods receipt all materials that arrive to site which includes but not limited to Plasma and manufacturing materials, this may include unloading of vehicles.
- Process, file, store documentation in a GMP/GDP manner
- Point of contact for inventory discrepancies
- House keeping of SAP/SGP to ensure accuracy of data
- Processing of Internal department requests for materials
- Update, Create & improve SOP's to ensure GMP/GDP compliance
- Co-ordinate annual inventory count, inputting of results and final report.
- Involvement in projects as required
- Provide reports and data defined by Supervisor and/or Management
- Willing to upskill to as required by Grifols which may involve training course and/or further education
- Forklift driving will be required
- Perform other duties may be required as defined by Supervisor and/or Manager
- Excellent communication skills
- Competent in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Excellent Knowledge and experience in SAP minimum 2 years
- Knowledge on investigating inventory differences
- Good organizational skills
- least 2 years' experience in pharmaceutical warehouse
- Forklift experience required (VNA, Reach, PPT, Counterbalance)
- Results orientated