Senior Recruitment Operations Manager
Senior Recruitment Operations Manager
Full time remote position.
ManpowerGroup is the global leader in innovative workforce solutions, connecting human potential to the power of business. With nearly 3,000 offices in 80 countries worldwide, ManpowerGroup offers the full spectrum of workforce solutions needed to address the complex recruitment challenges that exist today.
Our local ambition is aligned with our global vision to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
We are committed to significant investment to achieve this desired growth and we now require an experienced Senior Recruitment Operations professional, with a strong track record of driving growth, to drive the business forward and position ManpowerGroup as the leading workforce solutions company in Ireland.
You will be responsible for leading and managing a team of experienced recruiters who are specialists in our core areas including IT, Life Sciences, Engineering, Financial Services, Legal, Supply Chain & Logistics, HR & Office Support, within our Manpower (www.manpower.ie) and Experis (www.experis.ie) brands.
This is a non-billing management position.
- Inspire, motivate and build followership for our ManpowerGroup vision and values, engage and connect employees across all group brands.
- Drive a high performance culture and proactively engage and support individual team members to achieve their personal ambitions through training and development plans.
- Driving and motivating the team to achieve monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Day-to-day operational management of the ManpowerGroup perm and temporary / contract recruitment team
- Develop and implement sales and business development activities for team
- Together with the sales & operations team, support in identifying and maximising the business growth opportunities for all brands and service lines including our retained solutions.
- Collaborate with marketing team on targeted marketing campaigns for lead generation and candidate attraction
- Lead high level Account / Client engagements at a executive level to support your team
- Strategic planning around ways to overcome changing market challenges
- Develop and execute best-in-class practices for end to end candidate experience inclusive of sourcing, screening, interviewing, selection and on-boarding
- Be an expert on current workforce trends including awareness of changes, innovations, market forces and best practices in the industry.
Skills & Experience
- You will be a natural leader with expert knowledge of the recruitment sector in Ireland.
- At least 5 year's recruitment experience with strong people management and leadership skills.
- Proven track record of achieving year on year business growth, preferably delivering innovative workforce solutions.
- A track record of delivering results through the development of high performing teams.
- Strong analytical skills with a proven ability to work through complex client, pricing and operational data to find opportunities to drive value and actionable insights.
- Innovation, energy, ambition, motivation, intelligence, drive, confidence, and above all a strong desire to succeed are all key qualities required.
- Must possess strong writing and communication skills, outstanding presentation and negotiating skills.
- You will be a naturally organised, pragmatic and highly professional individual with a strong degree of diplomacy and persuasiveness.
- Strategic thinking and an entrepreneurial style will be well received in this role.
What We Offer
- An exciting Career Path
- Competitive base salary
- Commission & Bonus Structure
- Private healthcare
- Life assurance
- Education assistance
- Health and well-being program
Apply now via the link below
Any questions or need further information? For a confidential chat please contact Leo Cordingley on 087 162 9679