AA Ireland now has a position for a Recovery/HGV Driver for the Dublin region.
If you are an Experienced Heavy Goods Driver (HGV) with no points or infringements on your licence, this could be your next career move, working directly for AA Ireland.
If you are a Truck Driver with License class of B + C (this is essential), EC class is a plus but if not achieved the AA Ireland will have you trained up to this level within 6 months. Also, you should have an up to Date full CPC's and digital Drivers card. Some technical ability would be an advantage.
- Will be rostered to work 37.50 hours a week.
- Roster will be discussed locally. Will work 5 out of every 7 days and will work weekends and public holidays on a shift basis.
Salary package will be made up of -
- Basic salary
- Disruptive allowance
- Meal Allowance
Salary: The AA Ireland offer a very competitive salary with bonus and benefits.
- 25% disruptive allowance will apply for any hours worked outside of 8.00 am - 8.00 pm Monday to Saturday
- 80% disruptive allowance will apply for any hours worked on a Sunday
- 180% disruptive allowance will apply for any hours worked on a Public Holiday
- Will be entitled to 20 days annual leave a year
- Will be eligible after 6 months service to join into company's PRSA Pension scheme
- Will be eligible for discounts on motor, home and travel insurance
- Will be eligible for free AA breakdown service (!)
Apply for Recovery Driver
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly