Key Role Tasks and Activities:
DocuCare Associates will assist in mote advanced service and repair activities by serving as an interface with off-Site technicians and remote diagnostic systems
The DocuCare Associate is available on call to provide Services to client during Normal Working Hours, for one shift.
DocuCare Associates will perform the following Services, including, but not limited to:
- Preventive Maintenance and Device Service
- Understand common Device fault codes and how to correct them.
- Diagnose and correct copy and print quality problems.
- Provide all levels of administrative support to client as it relates to the management of its Devices.
- Place service calls on Devices, when required. Track progress of service response and communicate resolution status
- to the End-User.
- Clean Devices.
- Distribute client inventoried supply items to Device locations supported under this SOW.
- Serve as the interface to off-Site technicians and remote diagnostics.
- Minimize Service calls by using web-based tools, Xerox Tools, troubleshooting guidelines and other resources
- available to resolve problems locally.
- 9. Maintain contracted Uptime.10. Provide updates to Xerox Help Desk for all applicable Devices covered by this SOW when possible.
- Initiate any appropriate calls to the client Help Desk
Specific areas of responsibility:
- Act as points-of-contact for the local client relationship
- Provide End User training and instructions when necessary, or upon client request.
- Collect used toner cartridges from Sites.
- Act as a resource for analyst support issues identified and will escalate to second level support via Xerox Help Desk
- Managing the service now calls in regard to reimaging for leavers and replacement laptops
- Ownership of calls assigned in ServiceNow to completion, closing tasks on a daily basis to coincide with the numbers completed each day
Education and Experience:
- Knowledge of printing technology and supporting printer and multifunction device setup/installation/troubleshooting
- A successful proven track record gained within a reprographics / service environment
- Experience of Xerox and other compatible reprographic equipment with basic technical or electrical knowledge.
- Recent Customer Relationship development experience
- PC skills including the ability to use Microsoft Office Applications (Excel/Word/PowerPoint)
- Strong Customer Centric focus with proven experience in dealing with customers at all levels within different sectors
- A basic understanding of digital technology and an ability to differentiate between software and hardware problems.
- Problem solving / Process improvement skills
- Capable of working under pressure, multi-tasking and correct prioritisation working proactively to customer deadlines.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to report progress in an effective and timely manner.
- Proven track record in Customer Services environment with strong customer centric focus
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with colleagues, customers and suppliers alike
- Strong team player
- Effective at implementing new processes in an efficient way.
- Motivated and self-driven to expand technical knowledge and skills set
Apply for DocuCare Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly