Recruitment Consultant - Supply Chain
Supply Chain Recruitment Consultant
Location: Remote [anywhere in Ireland]
ManpowerGroup is the world's leading workforce expert, connecting more than 600,000 people to work every day and helping more than 400,000 clients worldwide. With nearly 3,500 offices in 80 countries worldwide, ManpowerGroup offers the full spectrum of workforce solutions needed to address the complex recruitment challenges that exist today?
Manpower has over 45 years' experience in Ireland and developed a reputation as the market leader in providing workforce solutions across a range of sectors. We currently have an immediate requirement for experienced recruitment consultants to join our team
As Recruitment consultant will be responsible for managing number of existing clients in addition to developing new clients . Due to an excellent 2021 and growth for 2022 we are looking for recruitment consultants for the following sectors: Life Science, HR, IT, Supply Chain, Finance and Engineering.
- You will be responsible for the full life cycle of perm recruitment from business development, consulting with clients, job qualification, candidate attraction, interviewing, and successful placing candidates with your clients.
- Your business development strategy will include liaising with Manpower global colleagues to leverage international relationship, collaboration with local colleagues in the Experis and Right Management brands, local client development through relevant industry events, social media, calls and meetings.
- You will maximise revenue from collaborating with existing clients and developing a comprehensive understanding of your client's needs.
- Providing excellent service to your candidates and clients through honest and prompt communication.
- Achieving and exceeding monthly sales targets.
Your Skills & Interest:
- You have at least 1-2 years of recruitment experience
- Proven track record in developing new clients and exceeding revenue targets.
- Ambitious with an interest in developing your career with a global organisation that has local expertise.
- Team player with exceptional communication and relationship building skills.
In return for your hard work, we will offer you all the benefits you would expect from working with a global recruitment leader including; Healthcare, Pension, Life Assurance, Training & Development, competitive commission schemes and remuneration, and many more benefits.
How to Apply: For further information and a confidential chat please contact Leo Cordingley via email to email@example.com
Apply for Recruitment Consultant - Supply Chain
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly