CVRT Technical Inspector
My Client now has a vacancy for a HGV Mechanic to train as a CVRT Technical Inspector. This role is a full time, permanent role.
Location: Inspector positions throughout Ireland.
Hours: 40 hours per week, 8am - 6pm, 5 days pw covering Monday - Saturday. Permanent
Position: Based from your home, company vehicle, with flexible start times if needed.
Salary: They offer a very competitive salary plus a pension 5%, 23 days holidays pa, Life Cover, full expenses, laptop, phone and a company vehicle.
CVRT Technical Inspectors role overview:
- To provide supervision services of the NCT and CVRT and other areas as required by the business (Road / Fleet). Full Paid Training is provided to become a certified CVRT Technical Inspector.
- Conduct inspections at National Car Testing Centres to ensure tests are conducted to the highest standards and in line with documented procedures
- Conduct inspections at CVRT Testing Centres to ensure tests are conducted to the highest standards and in line with documented procedures
- Conduct Inspections at CVR Operator premises to ensure that they are operating within legislation.
- Supervise NCT Consistency Checks to ensure they are conducted using correct procedures and produce accurate results
- Conduct CVRT Testing Centre consistency checks to ensure that test equipment produces uniform readings
- Produce reports following inspections
- Provide support to the business in other tasks, projects and areas as they arise.
- Time served Qualified HGV / Agricultural / Heavy Diesel Engine Light/HGV Mechanic/Technician
- IMI and/or IRTE qualified
- Experience in a similar role would be an advantage.
- Experience dealing with business and public customers essential.
- Motor trade (service advisor, parts sales, or similar) experience a benefit.
- Previous experience in DOE Testing would be an advantage
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- An ability to work on own initiative while operating to tight deadlines.
- Strong Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.) proficiency required.
- ECDL, advanced Microsoft Office, or similar course a benefit.
- Specific role related training provided
If you are interested please apply directly to this website with your name and contact number and we will contact you shortly.
Apply for CVRT Technical Inspector
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly