Nelipak Healthcare Packaging is a world leader in the design, development, and manufacturing of custom designed packaging for the medical device and pharmaceutical industries. Nelipak operates at 10 sites globally and 5 sites within Europe.
Due to continued growth our client Nelipak, are currently recruiting for a number of General Operative positions for Day, Evening & Weekend shifts at Nelipak's Galway City facility.
These positions are long-term contracts with the possibility of permanency. Nelipak are known for investing in the career development of their staff and they do this by offering talent development programs as well as a variety of training and education opportunities. Nelipak offers staff the opportunity to fulfil their potential and ambitions throughout the company.
Key responsibilities for this position include:
- Packaging of the product with careful attention to detail
- Working within a team environment to achieve production & quality targets
- Ensuring high-quality standards are met along with best-in-class production specifications
- Adherence to good health & safety and clean room procedures
- Carrying out visual inspections on specialised products
Key requirements for this role include:
- Willingness and ability to multi-skill
- Excellent attendance and timekeeping procedures
- Previous General Operative experience an advantage but not essential
- Accuracy and good attention to detail is a key ability
- Good level of written and spoken English language is required
- Ability to work effectively both individually and as part of a team
- Understanding of the 5 Core Values of Nelipak's business model - customer focus, quality of work, open & honest communication, team orientation and accountability.
In addition to good employment conditions, Nelipak offer plenty of room for career development. At Nelipak you will find a people-oriented, inspiring work environment with a positive, solution-focused culture in which the fun factor is central.
Contact - Kate O Hara at email@example.com
Apply for Production Operator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly