We are looking for an experienced warehouse supervisor to manage and oversee all warehouse activities, ensure efficient processes, and maximize warehouse productivity. The warehouse supervisor's responsibilities include supervising employees, coordinating logistical processes, ensuring the quality of goods, and preparing relevant documentation.
To be successful as a warehouse supervisor you should be experienced in optimizing warehousing processes and be an effective team leader. An outstanding warehouse supervisor should be dependable and have excellent organizational and time management skills.
Warehouse Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Supervising warehouse staff with focus on developing the required skillset within the team to achieve defined targets
- Ensuring basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Managing, evaluating, and reporting on warehouse productivity and drive continues improvement activities.
- Track and evaluate relevant metrics and service levels for warehouse and logistics processes and drive required improvement activities
- Tracking and coordinating the receipt, storage, and timely delivery of goods and materials.
- Ensure processes and assets are in place to allow an efficient on-time distribution of materials in the shop floor
- Develop and implement inbound and outbound processes with a 3PL provider
- Manage the relationship with a 3PL provider and ensure appropriate measurements and SLA are in place
- Manage cycle count process, investigate discrepancies to ensure inventory accuracy
- Maintaining records, reporting relevant information, and preparing any necessary documentation.
- Communicating and coordinating with other departments and internal stakeholders.
Warehouse Supervisor Requirements:
- Degree in business, management, logistics or a related field preferred.
- Previous experience as a warehouse supervisor or a similar management position.
- Strong working knowledge of warehouse operations and management.
- Time management skills and the ability to delegate.
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and data entry software.
- SAP knowledge and experience
- Continues improvement mindset and problem-solving skills.
Apply for Warehouse Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly