IT Project Manager
IT Project ManagerVisa - Eligible to work in Ireland with no restrictions (Stamp 1G /Stamp 4 /EU Passport)Job OverviewTo facilitate our aggressive growth ambitions and development of our next generation of products we are seeking an IT Product owner /portfolio delivery manager to join our IT Team. The candidate will work across the business partner and IT team environment and have overall responsibility for the design and delivery of our business capability roadmap.The IT portfolio has a strong emphasis on data and technology backed product development and includes the evolution of our big data and AI platform to facilitate, forecasting, optimisation, and trading solutions. Main Responsibilities:The overall role objective is development and delivery of the technology roadmap which is an integral component of our overall product roadmap and business strategy.Here are some of the main responsibilities of the role:
- Technology Roadmap Development: Work with product manager, senior business stakeholders and IT team to develop technology capability roadmaps over 6 month and 3-year horizons.
- Portfolio and Project Planning: Completing detailed program and project planning and sizing exercises to build program of work for upcoming timeframes (3-12 months).
- Develop the program and project management frameworks and processes to ensure successful delivery of projects across the client technology landscape.
- Working with stakeholders to define problems, and success metrics and manage expectations through to completion.
- External supplier and partner management
- IT Program Delivery: Work with business partners, external customers and suppliers and internal IT and dev team resources to define success and deliver program and projects according to these metrics.
- Experience with planning and delivery of complex IT programs and customer facing solutions
- Customer centric approach to understanding end users' requirements and defining customer success
- Ability to lead challenging technical discussions and workshops and to identify and present options for potential solutions using the latest technologies. Produce highly specified project briefs for different options.
- Domain knowledge of the energy industry or the balancing mechanism or trading domains are a bonus.
- Deep knowledge of IT and project management processes including Agile and Scrum practices, cost benefit analysis, change and release management.
- Strong analytical capabilities and effective planning, analysis and prioritisation skills including ability to problem solve and balance scope, schedule resources and risk
- Experience in working in complex environments with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills and positive attitude
Apply for IT Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly