Marketing Executive - ManpowerGroup Ireland
ManpowerGroup, a Fortune 500 company with annual turnover of $20 billion, is the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, connecting human potential to the power of business.
ManpowerGroup serves both large and small organisations across all industry sectors through our brands: Manpower, Experis and Talent Solutions.
Our local ambition is aligned with our global vision to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
We are committed to significant investment to achieve this desired growth and we now require a Marketing Executive to help us meet this growth and help position us as the leading workforce solutions company in Ireland. The role will focus mainly on improving the quality of the candidate attraction process, driving best practice in candidate marketing techniques, generating insights and trends to keep the organisation of the forefront of candidate attraction techniques.
What does the job look like?
- Support and drive candidate attraction using a variety of means including email campaigns, social media engagement, digital and content development
- Job board management & allocation of slots to individual contributors to ensure maximum effectiveness and return on investment
- Bespoke client candidate attraction campaigns; key client engagement where applicable
- B2C Marketing Lead (candidate) content management including development of newsletters, partnering with individual contributors to drive applications to job ads, development of marketing collateral, e-brochures for clients, regular analytics & reporting
- External jobs market analysis to understand trends & target markets to pursue
- Management of candidate sections of company websites, ensuring ads are SEO formatted, and pushing candidate blog content where applicable
- Candidate attraction events including job fairs (virtual and live), job open days, webinars and driving candidate engagement through channels to benefit of business performance
- Measuring candidate experience through a range of means and offering suggestions for ongoing improvement to business colleagues
- Advising the business on best sourcing tools per account based on data and trends
- Market & competitive analysis and providing key insights to the business
About you, what we are looking for?
- A marketing or recruitment professional with knowledge of the sector
- Professional Services experience would be an advantage but not mandatory
- Experience or knowledge of candidate attraction campaigns and techniques
- Familiar with marketing platforms like Canva, Adobe, WeVideo, CMS Platforms and Data Analytics would be beneficial.
- A challenger mindset with the ability to think differently
- c.3 years relevant experience
- A keen interest to grow within an expanding, international organisation
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of the business team.
This is a new, unique, exciting, cross-brand role that will be suited to an enthusiastic marketing professional seeking to advance their career within a well-known global company. Apply today!
Any questions? Contact: Leo Cordingley at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly