Customer Interaction - Support Associate (German Speaker)
We are currently recruiting for German speaking Support Associates to work with our client SAP in Galway! The role is remote based initially and will become hybrid in mid-2022. This is a long-term contract of 23 months.
SAP go to great lengths to ensure you have every opportunity to succeed - in your own way. Flourish in an environment that encourages free expression, collaboration, individuality, and diversity. They invest heavily in learning and career development. Gain new skills and experience through self-paced learning, mentoring and more.
Based in the Customer Interaction Centre, you will support SAP customers through a selection of support channels. You will find yourself in a friendly, multinational & multicultural learning environment, with a fantastic supportive team.
What you'll do:
- Process inbound customer calls, emails, chats & webforms to a high quality
- Analyse customer's non-technical queries, research possible solutions & provide solid answers to the customer
- Evaluate how the customer's technical issue affects their daily business processes
- Assist & educate customers in navigating support pages, downloading software and licence key functions
- Collaborate with colleagues across SAP teams
- Engage with appropriate stakeholders to ensure customer cases are resolved effectively
What we look for in you:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Team player
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Graduate of a Bachelor's/Master's degree in Business or Computer Science areas preferred
- Fluency in English & German
In addition to a fantastic flexible work environment, this role offers 22 days annual leave, plus your birthday off, and free lunch (office working) among its benefits.
Apply for Customer Interaction - Support Associate (German Speaker)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly