Production Operators - Bray
Manpower has an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in working in a Medical Device manufacturing environment as a production operator in Bray, Co. Wicklow. We are delighted to be building a pool of candidates for positions to be filled.
The Production Operator will be responsible for manufacturing products in compliance with standard operating procedures in a good manufacturing practice environment.
* Interviews are online and will commence as soon as possible.
* No prior experience in production needed. Full training provided.
* Shift work.
- Assembling and manufacturing of medical devices
- Ensure high quality standards and procedures
- Equipment operation and product inspection/testing
- Achieve production targets
- Support all company safety & quality programs
Who? This opportunity applies to experienced operatives or someone looking to launch a new career path in one of Ireland's leading pharmaceuticals industries. If you like a fast paced and dynamic environment and working within a strong team culture, then this might be the role for you. Our management and leadership team are first class, and we value our people, and we understand that no one can be successful alone, and it's the people that make the place.
- Communitive English and ability to follow the written instructions
- Excellent teamwork and work ethic
Apply now or send your CV to: email@example.com
Apply for General Operative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly